Wednesday 28 March 2012

Yes.......It is, now isn't it?!

I have come to a realization in my life that I really DO need somewhere to get 'it' all out.  I am going to be using this blog, as a means to unload some of my daily life.  I will use this blog as well, as a place to keep myself accountable to my lifestyle, that being living fit, eating wisely and working towards goals therein.

I will be also use this blog as a place to lament, vent, rant and whatever else comes to my mind.  Being a busy mother of 2 children it can get really tough trying to fit everything in......and 50,000 other things too. 
Hence, the title........I really do wish it were all about me, but really my life is about so much MORE than just 'me'.

So, if you are interested stick around, you may get a laugh, shed a tear or hopefully find some inspiration or at the very least realize you are not alone.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this new program for May will help pull you back into some motivation by being do able and also getting some results so you feel a bit better mentally!

    ReplyDelete