Sunday 9 September 2012

2wks out of 12

Wow, two weeks into my new program from Micheal Elias of Physique FX and I have to say I am feeling so darned awesome!  I can see my entire body tightening up before my very eyes.  I'm down at least 4lbs since the start, though I am certain that half of those pounds are water as I appear alot tighter now.
My lifts are improving as well.

I am mostly owing this so far to the fact that my training so far has taken only 1hr to complete, cardio included.  My cardio workouts are HIIT and peripheral as well, so working harder, but for shorter time periods.  I am doing no running whatsoever, not even a jog.  This stuff is awesome, sooooo glad for myself too!

My diet is totally doable, manageable.  I am loving the whole nutrient timing concept as well.  I have a schedule for my meal plan which means I need to be eating whatever meal at definite times of the day.  I am only using protein powder as a protein replacement sometimes in the mornings instead of eggwhites, when I am in a hurry, otherwise not at all.  I eat whole foods post workout instead.  I am using BCAA's (Xtend from Scivation) and dextrose, as well as fish oil and flax oil for my supps.  I really feel dialed into this.  My diet fits me!

Starting tomorrow, things get amped up a little bit.......an extra set is added and 10 extra mins on the treadmill.  Looking forward to what the week will bring me next week if already I am reaping rewards on what I see as so little.  Certainly does confirm that you can get more from doing less.......just really needs to be done with intelligence.......the whole premise with my plan is to yes burn fat, spare the muscle I already have built and perhaps even build some more.......hence why my cardio is muscle sparing.  My heart rate still gets up there, and I actually sweat ALOT more this way too.  Totally effective, and I have to say that I really feel that my best interest was put into this program.........

I mean afterall, that is the way it should be.  Shouldn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment